YubiKey 5CiArtikelnummer: 5060408461969
The YubiKey 5Ci combines hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to eliminate account takeovers. With support for both the Lightning port and USB-C, all on one single multi-protocol device, the YubiKey 5Ci offers a unified secure authentication solution for modern devices supporting USB-C across Android, Linux, and Windows, as well as across all Apple devices such as Macs, iPhones and iPads. Simply insert either connector to the device of your choice and experience YubiKey authentication that’s four times faster than typing in a One Time Passcode. Register only once on any iOS device and get recognized on any other Apple device of your choice. And no battery or network connectivity required, so the YubiKey 5Ci is always on and accessible for authentication. The YubiKey 5Ci also delivers secure login to macOS, Android, Windows, ChromeOS and much more.
- Secure your login and protect your account with hundreds of services like LastPass, 1Password and others.
- Protect your online accounts from phishing and account takeovers. A YubiKey makes it extremely difficult to gain access or steal your most important files, pictures, emails, and financial information.
- Register easily with hundreds of services. Once registered, each service will simply request you to insert and tap your YubiKey to gain access during login. Simple, convenient, and secure.
- Use the same asymmetric cryptography and strong security used by individuals at 9 of the top 10 technology companies. Yubico pioneered the creation of the FIDO U2F and FIDO2 authentication protocols along with Google and Microsoft. Using the YubiKey, companies have seen zero successful phishing attempts.
The YubiKey 5Ci is FIDO and FIDO2 certified. It works with Google Chrome or any FIDO-compliant application on Windows, macOS or Linux and with applications that provide FIDO, FIDO2, or one-time-password (OTP) support and through Chrome, Firefox, or Edge browsers.
Newest addition to the YubiKey 5 Series, with a future-proofed, multi-protocol key
- Eliminates account takeovers and delivers strong phishing defense
- Enables secure web and mobile app login across all major operating systems such as iOS, Android, Windows 10, and Linux, and across all major browsers
- Provides strong passwordless, phishing resistant strong two-factor and multi-factor authentication
- Supports WebAuthn/FIDO2, FIDO U2F, OTP and Smart Card capabilities
Increased mobile app security with USB-C and Lightning support, in an all-in-one key
- Single unified solution delivers reliable, hardware-based authentication for apps on Macs, iPhones and iPads
- Strong security for mobile apps on Android
- Secures employee-facing, in-house mobile apps (e.g. Retail Point-of-Sale apps)
- Secures customer-facing mobile apps such as mobile banking apps, retail apps etc.
Streamline authentication with a portable root of trust
- Fast and easy user registration to websites and applications
- Rapid onboarding of a new device and establishing it as a trusted device
- Fast account recovery in the case of a lost or stolen device
- Experience high security with step-up authentication
The YubiKey offers superior security by combining hardware-based authentication and public key cryptography to effectively defend against phishing attacks and eliminate account takeovers. It offers multi-protocol support including FIDO2, Yubico OTP, OATH HOTP, U2F, PIV, and Open PGP. Users have the broadest options for strong authentication including not only two-factor authentication, but also support for single factor passwordless login and multi-factor authentication in conjunction with user touch and PIN .
The YubiKey 5 Series helps organizations accelerate to a passwordless future by providing support for the FIDO2 protocol. FIDO2 supports not only today’s two-factor authentication but also paves the way for eliminating weak password authentication, with strong single factor hardware-based authentication.
Easy, Fast and Reliable
The YubiKey provide a simple and intuitive authentication experience that users find easy to use, ensuring rapid adoption and organizational security. With authentication speeds up to 4X faster than OTP or SMS based authentication, the YubiKey does not require a battery or network connectivity, making authentication always accessible.
Reduce IT Operational Costs
The ease of use and reliability of the YubiKey is proven to reduce password support incidents by 92%. This was documented in a research paper by Google, describing the Google employee rollout to more than 70 countries. Deployments are faster and cost less with the YubiKey’s industry leading support for numerous protocols, systems and services.
Modern Authentication from the Industry Leader
The YubiKey is the trusted secure authentication choice for the largest technology, finance, and retail companies in the world. This includes 9 of the top 10 technology companies, 4 of the top 10 US banks, and 2 of the top 3 global retailers. Companies including Google, Facebook, Salesforce and thousands more trust the YubiKey to protect account access to computers, networks and online services.
|Broad Ecosystem||Deploy instantly with Centrify, Ping, Okta, Google and more|
|Configurable||Easily configure multiple protocols across computers, networks, and online applications and services|
|Multi-Protocol||Support for WebAuthn, FIDO2, FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response|
|Securely Manufactured||Made in USA or Sweden and packaged in tamper-evident, safety sealed packaging.|
|Easy to Use||No battery or network connectivity required, users simply insert and tap to authenticate|
|Trusted Partner||The YubiKey is is deployed and loved by 9 of the top 10 internet brands and by millions of users.|
|USB Type||USB-C, Lightning|
|Authentication Methods||Passwordless, Strong Two Factor, Strong Multi-Factor|
|Identity & Access Management||AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), Centrify, Duo Security, Google Cloud Identity, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure AD, Okta, Ping Identity | Emerging support for Lightning connector|
|Productivity & Communication||Google Account, Microsoft account, Salesforce.com | Emerging support for Lightning connector|
|Password Managers||1Password, Dashlane Premium, Keeper®, LastPass Premium, Bitwarden Premium | Emerging support for Lightning connector|
|Function||WebAuthn, FIDO2 CTAP1, FIDO2 CTAP2, Universal 2nd Factor (U2F), Smart card (PIV-compatible), Yubico OTP, OATH – HOTP (Event), OATH – TOTP (Time), Open PGP, Secure Static Password|
|Certifications||FIDO 2 Certified, FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) Certified|
|Cryptographic Specifications||RSA 2048, RSA 4096 (PGP), ECC p256, ECC p384|
|Design & Durability||IP68 rated, Crush Resistant, No Batteries Required, No Moving Parts|
|Device Type||FIDO HID Device, CCID Smart Card, HID Keyboard|
|Manufacturing||Made in USA and Sweden|